1. Binding Agreement
1. This topjobs.com.sg Website is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms. These Terms form a binding agreement between you and topjobs.com.sg . By accessing or using the topjobs.com.sg Website you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms. you agree to use the topjobs.com.sg Website at your own risk.
2. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with topjobs.com.sg , these Terms will take precedent.
3. We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the topjobs.com.sg Website. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the topjobs.com.sg Website. The changes will apply to the use of the topjobs.com.sg Website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the topjobs.com.sg Website. If you continue to use the topjobs.com.sg Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the topjobs.com.sg Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
1. “Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the topjobs.com.sg Website.
2. “Design” includes the color combinations and the page layout of the topjobs.com.sg Website.
3. “Employer” or “Employers” means a person or entity that is accessing a topjobs.com.sg Website to post a job or utilizing the topjobs.com.sg Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
4. “Employer Materials” includes any brochures, emails, job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the topjobs.com.sg Services.
5. “Graphics” includes all logos, button icons, and other graphical elements on the topjobs.com.sg Website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
6. “Candidate” or “Candidates” means a User who is accessing a topjobs.com.sg Website to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
7. “Company Profiles” means profile created by Employers.
8. “topjobs.com.sg ” means topjobs.com.sg Pte Ltd or the company operating the topjobs.com.sg Website for the country in which you live or in which business is headquartered.
9. “topjobs.com.sg Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on the topjobs.com.sg Website.
10. “topjobs.com.sg Database” or “topjobs.com.sg Databases” includes all job advertisement posted on topjobs.com.sg Websites and/or all candidates and/or employers’ information registered with topjobs.com.sg .
11. “topjobs.com.sg Profile” or “topjobs.com.sg Profiles” means the profile created by Candidates that may include personal information, resume and photo.
12. “topjobs.com.sg Resume Database” or “Resume Database” means the candidates topjobs.com.sg Profiles and resume created and/or uploaded into topjobs.com.sg databases.
13. “topjobs.com.sg Services” means any services provided by topjobs.com.sg or its agents including:-
14. the provision of online job site, including posting and searching for employment opportunities, and creating topjobs.com.sg Profiles and Company Profiles which may include personal information;
15. the provision of talent sourcing services;
16. the provision of online resume search access;
17. matching of job specifications with potential candidate topjobs.com.sg Profiles and advising Users and/or Candidates of the positions available;
18. providing Employers with access to SiVA recruitment management system by registering a SiVA Account with topjobs.com.sg ;
19. providing Advertisers and/or Employers with other ancillary talent sourcing and advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system, design and posting support services; and
20. providing Advertisers and/or Employers services to advertise on topjobs.com.sg Website.
21. “topjobs.com.sg Website” means any website under topjobs.com.sg ’s control, including:
22. https://www.blog.topjobs.com.sg ,
23. https://www.topjobs.com.sg ,
24. “Profiles” means individual profiles created by Users and/or Candidates or company profiles created by Employers.
26. “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the topjobs.com.sg Website and/or topjobs.com.sg Services.
27. “User Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by Users on or through topjobs.com.sg Website.
“You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms.
1. To register on the topjobs.com.sg Website you must be 18 years of age or above.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
3. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. Password and Security
1. When you register to use the topjobs.com.sg Website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us here immediately.
2. If topjobs.com.sg has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the topjobs.com.sg Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
3. As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the topjobs.com.sg Website:
4. all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
5. you shall fully indemnify topjobs.com.sg should topjobs.com.sg suffer any loss or damage.
5. Intellectual Property
1. topjobs.com.sg Website and topjobs.com.sg Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
2. You may retrieve and display topjobs.com.sg . Content of the topjobs.com.sg Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or topjobs.com.sg Content on the topjobs.com.sg Website without written permission from topjobs.com.sg .
6. Availability of the topjobs.com.sg Website
1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the topjobs.com.sg Website will meet your requirements.
2. We cannot guarantee that the topjobs.com.sg Website will be fault-free, error-free, or that topjobs.com.sg Website and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the topjobs.com.sg Website you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
3. Your access to the topjobs.com.sg Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
7. Your use of topjobs.com.sg Website
1. topjobs.com.sg hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use topjobs.com.sg Website only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
2. You may not use the topjobs.com.sg Website for any of the following purposes:-
3. disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
4. aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the topjobs.com.sg Content or information available from any topjobs.com.sg Website, including expired job postings;
5. reproducing any of the topjobs.com.sg Content for general use;
6. link to any topjobs.com.sg Content or information available from any topjobs.com.sg Website;
7. transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
8. interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the topjobs.com.sg Website; or
9. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
10. You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any topjobs.com.sg Website.
8. Your use of topjobs.com.sg Services
1. The topjobs.com.sg Services may be used only by:
2. individuals seeking employment, and career and career-related information, such as education and voluntary services;
3. Employers or their agents seeking candidates for employment purposes; and
5. Your use of the topjobs.com.sg Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with topjobs.com.sg . In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with topjobs.com.sg , these Terms will prevail.
6. All Users agree to not:-
8. violate or attempt to violate the security of any topjobs.com.sg Website;
9. reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any topjobs.com.sg Website;
10. aggregate, copy or duplicate in any matter any of the topjobs.com.sg Content or information available from any topjobs.com.sg Website, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
11. post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, OR promotes or endorses any political views;
12. post any profile, resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
13. share with a third party any login credentials to any topjobs.com.sg Website;
14. access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
15. post or submit to any topjobs.com.sg Website any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
16. post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
17. solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
18. delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
19. harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company or individual;
20. send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
21. attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any topjobs.com.sg Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”.
22. use the topjobs.com.sg Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, profile, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by topjobs.com.sg ’s discretion; or
23. post any profile or resume which is not a genuine profile or resume and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
24. Violations of network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. topjobs.com.sg will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
9. Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
1. topjobs.com.sg hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use topjobs.com.sg Website for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of topjobs.com.sg Content or materials on topjobs.com.sg Website solely for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting Candidates.
2. topjobs.com.sg also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use topjobs.com.sg Services for your internal use only.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Employer account, Company Profiles and passwords, as applicable.
4. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be strictly liable and/or responsible for all uses of your topjobs.com.sg Website registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you.
5. You agree to immediately notify topjobs.com.sg of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Company Profiles or passwords.
6. Employer represents, warrants and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with topjobs.com.sg Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, obscenity, rights or publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
7. Employers acknowledge and agree that it shall disregard any personal data received from the Candidate which are irrelevant to obtaining and assessing the suitability of candidates.
8. Employers are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on topjobs.com.sg Website. topjobs.com.sg is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any topjobs.com.sg Website and topjobs.com.sg shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on any topjobs.com.sg Website.
9. Employer Materials may not contain:-
10. misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
11. names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
12. inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
13. material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
14. You may not use your Employer Materials to:-
15. post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, and national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
16. sell, promote or advertise products or services;
17. post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity;
18. advertise home-based and/or internet-based employment. (e.g. work at home jobs, part time jobs, freelance typist or job/business offers with similar operating mechanism);
19. promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment; and
20. advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
21. topjobs.com.sg does not encourage any Employer Materials on topjobs.com.sg Website that request Candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require Candidates to make purchases.
22. topjobs.com.sg does not allow job advertisements that advertise more than 1 job position in each job posting.
23. topjobs.com.sg is under no obligation to monitor the Employer Materials on topjobs.com.sg Website, but topjobs.com.sg may monitor the Employer Materials at random.
24. topjobs.com.sg reserves the right to remove any Employer Materials or content from any topjobs.com.sg Website, which in the reasonable exercise of topjobs.com.sg ’s discretion, does not comply with this Section, or if any content is posted that topjobs.com.sg believes is not in the best interest of topjobs.com.sg .
25. Reposting of the same position is allowed 14 days after the job posting date to minimize resending to same users in a short time period and duplication of job advertisements on topjobs.com.sg Websites.
26. If any time during your use of the topjobs.com.sg Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to topjobs.com.sg or otherwise misled topjobs.com.sg in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein, topjobs.com.sg may t