$3.800 - $4.500 /monthly
Hours: 8 / day
Experience: 1 year
Job Skills: Management
Roles / Responsibility
- Perform duties in the best interest of the Company, ensuring that the corporate Vision, Mission statement and Values are upheld
- Instil a calm, organized approach in all stressful situation
- Conduct roll calls everyday.
- Ensure proper stocking levels
- Supervise, guide and participate in activities of the staff under his/her direct supervision
- Oversee multiple stations and recommend improvements to Manager where appropriate
- Conduct daily check to ensure proper working condition of equipment
- Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service as well as resolving potential service failure with tact and diplomacy
- Organise and oversee events according to customers’ request
- Plan and manage the roster, time off, hand-punch records and updating of e-attendance
- Ensure restaurant is adequately staffed during shift and notify Manager of any manpower shortage
- Actively involved in staff counselling and propose to management on course of disciplinary action, including but not limited to, termination of employment
- Assist with all restaurant administrative duties
Any other jobs or duties assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- At least 3 years & above experience
- Salary - $3800 - $4500 (depend on experience)
- Preferably in senior roles in F&B/Restaurant service or equivalent
- Required to work 6 days work week and able to work on weekends and Public Holidays
Email resume to : [email protected]
IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTICE!
Be alert for advertisements that require you to make payment for application or
processing, or are too good to be true.
Read the Safe Job Search Guide for more info
About the company
House Of Seafood Pte Ltd
Phone: 8828 9000
Email: [email protected]
Founded In: 2023-08-13
Zip Code: 58416
Address: 20 Upper Circular Road #B1-38/43, The Riverwalk Singapore 058416 , Singapore, Singapore , SG
Step into our MediterrAsian restaurant, where the magic of two culinary worlds intertwines to create an extraordinary dining experience.
Intrigued by the fusion of Mediterranean and Asian cuisines? Our concept is a celebration of flavors, where you can relish signature dishes like the aromatic Mediterranean Sea Salt Baked Crab and the succulent Seabass, transporting you to the shores of the Mediterranean.
But that's not all! Our Asian BBQ Seafood dishes offer an explosion of local seafood tastes that will leave you craving for more.
To elevate your dining journey, our bar boasts an array of special signature cocktails, perfectly complementing the exquisite flavors on your plate. Additionally, we curate an extensive selection of alcohol, including the finest Greek beer, allowing you to savor the essence of the Mediterranean even further.
Before the main course, treat yourself to our raw bar, featuring delightful appetizers like fresh oysters, savory Parma ham, and luscious smoked salmon.
And there's no better setting for this enchanting experience than our restaurant along the Singapore River, offering a breathtaking view of the iconic Marina Bay Sands.
Join us and immerse yourself in the mediterrAsian allure, where two culinary worlds unite to create a dining experience like no other.
- Date Posted: Posted 02/22/2023
- Expiration date: 12/31/2023
- Location: Singapore
- Hours: 8 / day
- Salary: $3.800 - $4.500 /monthly
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both