Operation / General Manager
$9.000 - $10.000 /monthly
Full Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities
Overseeing and managing all aspects of the company operations, including Cost Control, Human Resources and General Affairs. Goal is to ensure that the company operates efficiently and effectively to meet its business objectives.
- Managing company’s budget and expenses, ensuring costs are controlled and minimized wherever possible.
- Ensuring all human resource policies and procedures are in compliance with relevant legislation and regulations
- Ensure all operational processes are streamlined and optimized to improve efficiency and productivity
- Strategic planning, work closely with executive team to develop and implement the company strategic plan, ensuring that operational objectives are aligned with overall business goals.
- Monitoring progress against the plan and making adjustments as necessary
IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTICE!
Be alert for advertisements that require you to make payment for application or
processing, or are too good to be true.
Read the Safe Job Search Guide for more info
- Date Posted: Posted 03/17/2023
- Expiration date: 05/31/2023
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: $9.000 - $10.000 /monthly
- Experience: Fresh
- Gender: Both